Expression of Interest
Utility Engineers / Project Manager
CPM Advisory & Project Management is an independently-owned advisory and project management consultancy delivering value across the entire project lifecycle to governments, asset owners and project owners in the infrastructure and building sectors. Our collaborative approach is tailored to unique projects, and our extensive industry knowledge and experience means we can bring our vision of “unlocking hidden value” to every project.
In response to recent growth opportunities, we are seeking expressions of interest from talented and collaborative Utility Engineers and Project Managers. 5-10 years experience in the utilities infrastructure sectors with major project experience or related fields will be preferred.
The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in: –
- Management of contractors performing Utility related design and construction
- Development of utility field investigations scope and supervision/leadership of utility field survey and investigation teams
- Understanding of a range of utility technical requirements and ability to identify utility risks and propose mitigation strategies
- Interface management between the utility authorities, clients and contractors
- Scoping and overseeing delivery of design documentation
- Champion the utility-related Risk and Opportunities Register within designated Projects
- Input into utility conflict resolutions, financial estimates, and delivery
- Review all utility deliverables related to projects
- Understanding of industry best practice and innovation for managing utilities for clients throughout a project lifecycle
As part of CPM, you will join a team of highly skilled individual’s with opportunities for personal growth, career development and flexibility in working arrangements.