CPM is an independently-owned advisory and project management consultancy delivering value across the entire project lifecycle to governments, asset owners and project owners in the infrastructure and building sectors. The focus for this role will be in the client side Buildings and Property sectors.
Due to business growth, we are seeking a talented and collaborative client-side Project Manager with 3+ years post graduate reputable industry experience in Buildings.
‘Buildings, Property & Advisory Consultancy’
As an important part of the Team, the Project Manager will need to be passionate about living the company’s values – People First, Adaptability & Excellence, Collaboration and Positive Legacy.
Area of Responsibility:
- Delivering and performing assigned project work to a high level of professionalism, experience, capability and accuracy;
- Maintaining capability and qualifications via any required ongoing training/continued professional development.
Key Features for the Role:
- Technical skill in the delivery of client side Project Management Consulting Services, representing CPM in all matters to successfully deliver the consulting services in line with CPM’s and the client’s company policy and plans
- Your experience described in your resume should reflect client side project management and superintendent representative services over the last 3 years minimum in a building sector. Education and Health experience is favourable.
- Undertake the project role in a diligent and professional manner that serves the best interest of the project, client and CPM. Actively regularly and often communicates with client
- Implementing compliance with CPM, Client, and legislative systems and policies on Projects
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Health and Wellness programs including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing on the job training and professional learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility re working locations: Head Office at Ipswich Qld, Project Office at Fortitude Valley and onsite at Client location