CPM is an independently owned advisory and project management consultancy. We deliver value across the entire project lifecycle to governments, asset owners and project owners in the infrastructure and building sectors.
CPM’s collaborative approach is tailored to Client’s unique project and specific needs, and our extensive industry knowledge and experience means we can bring our vision of “unlocking hidden value” to every project.
We offer the technical excellence to deliver projects on time and within budget by placing experienced staff who integrate into Client teams and contribute to a positive and productive working environment.
Founded in 2005, with a head office located locally in South East Queensland, CPM’s culture is built on our team living our corporate values of People First, Adaptability & Technical Excellence, Collaboration and Positive Legacy. Our values are meaningful to us and drive our success. We believe these values drive great outcomes for our clients, their stakeholders, and the wider community.
We are seeking an Operations Manager for our Transport & Civil Business Unit
As the Operations Manager for Transport, you will play a key leadership role as part of CPM’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT). You will be responsible for the delivery of the business strategy, targets and outcomes of the Transport & Civil Business Unit including Client & People engagement and delivery management. You will have a demonstrated track record of building teams, developing winning client strategies and relationships, and delivering quality project outcomes on transport & civil related projects.
- Demonstrates Company Values to clients, team member and stakeholders
- Development of Ops Centre Business Plan to align with CPM strategy
- Develop and implement Ops Centre Action Plans and Tactical Plans to achieve Business Plan and budgets
- Monthly Reporting
- Identification and management of business risk
- Manage Ops Centre performance and actively involved in staff annual performance appraisals
- Team Resourcing
- Identify and attract new talent
- Actively mentor and coach CPM staff
- Leadership of ‘one team’ culture across the business. Setting frameworks up to ensure collaboration within project teams, between project teams and across CPM
- Manage tenders and CPM approvals under DOA
- Leverage relationships to grow depth and increase connections across the CPM
- Existing & New Client Relationships – Guide Team Leads and Client Leads in positioning strategies to win work with existing clients. Identify and pursue new opportunities that align with business plans
- Achieve individual direct project/client work targets
- Civil Engineer with minimum 15 years’ experience in the transport & civil sectors
- Minimum 5+ years senior management level experience
- Demonstrated track record of leading and managing successful teams
- Strong industry networks and reputation in the Queensland market
- Major project experience and experience working with DTMR an advantage
- RPEQ preferred
We look forward to discussing your future in our team!